Just when I start to feel like I need to start inspecting the ground I walk on to make sure I avoid the rock that will make me stumble, fall into the dark hole of depression that I crawled out of nearly 7 years ago, I get an email from my friend. Hi friend, she says. I haven't seen you in a while, let's hang out. And then I open her blog to see if she's updated it, which she does very rarely. And, yes, bless, she has. Brilliant. Beautiful. A reminder that we are all delicate. It's not just me that has the wall up, this facade that keeps people from seeing that I am lonely sometimes. A lot of the time. Only, it keeps me from seeing that everyone else is too. And onward marches the vicious cycle.
I have to start taking down these bricks, somehow.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
a postsecret connection...
Post a Comment