skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
brazen and emotional
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
These are the flowers that live infront of the house that I live in. I smell them every morning on the way to work and every evening when I get home. The smell exactly precisely sweetly as roses should smell.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read These
Weaving Life
5 months ago
Muslimah Media Watch
The Intersections of Latinx Identities, Islam and Gendered Narratives
7 years ago
I am toast
20 years ago
lucky.unhappy
tomatoes from the vine
One Photo, One Story
Loading...
Hyphen Blog
Loading...
The Nation
Loading...
the Guardian | guardian.co.uk
Loading...
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(13)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(4)
►
September
(4)
▼
2007
(4)
▼
June
(3)
shaq attaq
I'm re-starting this shit.
These are the flowers that live infront of the hou...
►
May
(1)
►
2006
(10)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2005
(36)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2004
(4)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
February
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment