I'm trying to put together an informal support group for women of color at the school I go to. So, I go on to groups.yahoo.com to set up a new group. In an effort to choose a category under which the group would be listed, I type "women of color," exactly so, into the little box and click"GO".
The results of my search:
· Regional: U.S. States: Colorado: Romance Relationships: Adult: Encounters: BDSM: Big Beautiful Women
· Regional: U.S. States: Colorado: Romance Relationships: Adult: Encounters: Big Beautiful Women
· Regional: U.S. States: Colorado: Romance Relationships: Adult: Encounters: Bisexual: Women
· Regional: U.S. States: Colorado: Romance Relationships: Adult: Encounters: Straight: Older Men for Younger Women
· Regional: U.S. States: Colorado: Romance Relationships: Adult: Encounters: Straight: Older Women for Younger Men
· Regional: U.S. States: Colorado: Romance Relationships: Adult: Encounters: Swingers: Big Beautiful Women
· Regional: U.S. States: Colorado: Romance Relationships: Singles: Big Beautiful Women
· Romance Relationships: Adult: Encounters: BDSM: Big Beautiful Women: By Location: U.S. States: Colorado
· Romance Relationships: Adult: Encounters: Big Beautiful Women: By Location: U.S. States: Colorado
· Romance Relationships: Adult: Encounters: Bisexual: Women: By Location: U.S. States: Colorado
· Romance Relationships: Adult: Encounters: Straight: Older Men for Younger Women: By Location: U.S. States: Colorado
· Romance Relationships: Adult: Encounters: Straight: Older Women for Younger Men: By Location: U.S. States: Colorado
· Romance Relationships: Adult: Encounters: Swingers: Big Beautiful Women: By Location: U.S. States: Colorado
a search of plain ol' "women" gives similar results.
It's great to know that even the cold, lifeless robot of yahoogroups's search algorithm thinks that I am nothing but a piece of meat.
hello blogworld. i've missed you.
No comments:
Post a Comment